White House Black Market Work Kit Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: White House Black Market Work Kit Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and D.C.) and Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of White House Black Market, Inc., Northlich LLC, ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: White House Black Market, Inc., a subsidiary of Chico's FAS, Inc. ("Sponsor"), 11215 Metro Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33966. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 12, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 23, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of six (6) weekly entry periods (each a "Weekly Entry Period") beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET each Monday and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET the following Sunday. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter:
Limit: You may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Online: During the Promotion Period, visit www.workkit.com and follow the links and instructions to proceed to a short survey about your style. Once you complete the survey, fill out the registration form completely, including a valid home address (P.O. boxes are not permitted) and you will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
- Facebook: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Sweepstakes through the White House Black Market page on the Facebook Platform (http://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouseBlackMarket). To enter through the White House Black Market page on Facebook, you must "like" the White House Black Market page. Then, follow the links and instructions to complete a short survey about your style. After you complete the survey, fill out the registration form completely including a valid home address (P.O. boxes are not permitted) and submit the form. You will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
- Grand Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Weekly Prize winner from all eligible entries received during each Weekly Entry Period, on or around the Tuesday following the conclusion of each Weekly Entry Period. Non-winning entries from each Weekly Entry Period drawing will not be included in subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawings. Administrator will randomly select the potential Grand and First Prize winners from all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period, on or around October 31, 2011. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone after the date of the applicable drawing. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The First and Weekly Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
- Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for two (2) to winner's choice of the Canyon Ranch Resort in Tuscon, AZ; Lenox, MA; or Miami FL. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner's home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a major airport near the city of the winner's selected Canyon Ranch location (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); three (3) nights' accommodations at the selected Canyon Ranch Resort (single room, double occupancy); a $390 voucher for winner's choice of services at the Canyon Ranch Resort (terms and conditions of voucher apply); and a $1,000 White House Black Market gift card (terms and conditions apply). Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless a child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases, and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner's parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $8,660. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: A $500 White House Black Market gift card (terms and conditions apply). ARV: $500. SIX (6) WEEKLY PRIZES (one (1) per Weekly Entry Period): A $100 White House Black Market gift card (terms and conditions apply). ARV: $100.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all Prizes: $9,760.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Inc., Northlich LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/ndJMUS. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2011 ePrize, LLC. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.